User Reviews for Drixoral Sinus

Reviews for Drixoral Sinus

"My experience with Drixoral Sinus was caused by my usual Sinus Infection. Side Effect: A. After 1 week I started to: 1) lose weight and 2) headaches. Doctor could not determine cause of headaches/weight loss. B. After 2 weeks I had intermittent severer headaches and had lost 60 pounds. Doctor could not determine cause of headaches/weight loss. C. 3rd week: intermittent Headaches became unbearable. Doctor could not determine cause of headaches and sent me to Hospital. D. 4th week: Entered Hospital - I could no longer stand light (daylight, room lights,etc.). In 18 days, hospital could not determine cause of headaches. E. Second hospital identified my problem as "Cluster Headaches". Took 6 months to recover."

kenneth Wilson August 9, 2017

For Sinus Symptoms "I started taking Drixoral years ago as it was the only one that could control sneezing effectively. I stopped when local pharmacies where I shopped stopped having it in stock because of drug addict precautions. I think it is the best sinus medicine you can buy OTC."

nanb42 January 5, 2011

More about Drixoral Sinus (acetaminophen / dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine)

Other brands: Drixoral Allergy Sinus, Drixoral Cold/Flu