User Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide

Migraine
9.9
Pain

Pain Begone · Taken for less than 1 month December 10, 2020

For Migraine: “My dad and I suffer from chronic migraines and after trying all OTC medications found at the drug store, none worked. Recently my dad's work started stocking pain aid with salicylamide and he swears by it. This stuff WORKS! I just tried it today after 15 hours into a migraine. 20 minutes later, I'm all better. I had at least another 12 hours of pain to go had on not taken this drug. I cannot express how grateful I am that this was introduced to me.”

Singing Eagle · Taken for 10 years or more November 16, 2020

Painaid (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Migraine: “I've dealt with chronic migraine for over 10 years due to a physical condition. After trying different prescription meds from the doctor, PainAid is the only thing that works for me. I've also tried multiple substitutes with no results but the combination in this one works for me every time.”

Older N Feeling it March 19, 2020

For Pain: “I recently moved to Arizona and my knee pain would become unbearable while driving. I would have to stop driving at certain times in a parking lot just to get out and cry ( figuratively). Nothing worked that was non narcotic, but like others I found I found Pain Aid at a Quick Trip. I could not believe the effect. While still hurting it reduced from a 10 to a 3! ”

Doug-H November 4, 2011

For Migraine: “I have taken other "specialty" migraine medicines with little results. Excedrin Migraine is identical to regular Extra Strength Excedrin. The combination of Acetaminophen/ Aspirin/ Caffeine/ Salicylamide is totally successful in limiting the effects of my migraines. As it is essentially Excedrin with the added Salicylamide, it indicates that the Salicylamide somehow enhances the pain reduction for migraines. For any general headache, I use Excedrin. But as soon as I feel any indications of an oncoming migraine event, I take Acetaminophen/ Aspirin/ Caffeine/ Salicylamide tablets (PainAid, Pain Stopper) and it completely stops any migraine advancement at that point.”

Anonymous January 2, 2010

For Migraine: “I buy Pain-Aids brand at local Quik-Trip that's about the only place I know to buy pain-aids. A box of 12 packages, with 2 pain-aids in each package is $2.99. They are the best for relieving headaches and other pains. They do not upset my stomach, even on an empty one. I have tried many pain killers, even prescription, and these are by far the best. Easy to purchase if there is a Quik- Trip nearby because I have not found them in Walmart, Kmart or any other drug store. Once I found them at a health food store in Akron, Ohio which was great because I couldn't find a Quik-Trip. It has all 4 ingredients, aspirin, acetaminophen, caffeine, salicylamide. I give the highest rating 10.”

sprouls August 16, 2011

For Migraine: “I cannot say enough good things about this medication. I have suffered from migraines for years. I have taken every over the counter medicine there is to take for migraine pain and beyond. I have also taken prescription medicines that really wipe me out! I got a migraine at work one day and went to our first aid kit to see if they had anything I could take. I found some pain aid and took it, and could not believe how fast it worked! It took my migraine away within 10 minutes! I have referred others to this medication and they have had the same reaction. I can't buy this at in stores in our area but the person who stocks our first aid kit said he can sell it to me. Yay!”

Thyme May 21, 2015

For Pain: “For those patients who need a combination of this medication, try BC Powder. It is fast and very effective. It's a throwback from the old days. I am now approaching 70 and have been on some very powerful and addictive medications because I have all the arthritis'. This is the closest thing I have found that, at least, eases the pain so I can function. Good health to you!”

Anonymous August 25, 2009

Levacet (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Pain: “I work at a doctor's office and was given a sample of this for a migraine. I'm supposed to be taking preventative medicine for migraines but don't like the side effects. This did take a lot of the pain away, decreasing it to I suppose you'd say a moderate headache, and I was able to get through my day. But when it wore off the full migraine came right back. The only downside is the pill got lodged in my throat and I nearly choked on it. It's really large. I can take a one a day vitamin every morning with no problems, they're fairly big. So it's not that I have trouble swallowing.”

Singing Eagle · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 16, 2019

For Migraine: “I too discovered this at work by a coworker. Having tried varied meds, even doctor prescribed, sleep inducing drugs that only made me sleepy while still having severe pain, in desperation I tried the PainAid and was delightfully surprised at how fast it worked. However, I’m not sure if the company that supplies the product will be back anytime soon due to changes at work. The ingredient that makes the difference is the salicylamide. I’ve had migraines for over 10 yrs and have tried combining the aspirin/ acetaminophen/ caffeine in various combinations without success. The PainAid was the only thing that worked!”

Susie Q · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 17, 2020

Painaid (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Migraine: “My family and I also swear by painAid. We have Quick Trips as a local convenience store in our area and buy them there. We don't even try anything else anymore. PainAid is our go-to migraine med or for any other major pain relief”

More about acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide