User Reviews for Acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide

Also known as: Exaprin, Levacet, Painaid, Saleto

Learn more about Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide.

Migraine 3 reviews 81 medications

9.8
Pain 2 reviews 1094 medications

Summary of Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide reviews 5 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine/salicylamide

For Pain: "For those patients who need a combination of this medication, try BC Powder. It is fast and very effective. It's a throwback from the old days. I am now approaching 70 and have been on some very powerful and addictive medications because I have all the arthritis'. This is the closest thing I have found that, at least, eases the pain so I can function. Good health to you!"

Thyme May 21, 2015

For Migraine: "I have taken other "specialty" migraine medicines with little results. Excedrin Migraine is identical to regular Extra Strength Excedrin. The combination of Acetaminophen/ Aspirin/ Caffeine/ Salicylamide is totally successful in limiting the effects of my migraines. As it is essentially Excedrin with the added Salicylamide, it indicates that the Salicylamide somehow enhances the pain reduction for migraines. For any general headache, I use Excedrin. But as soon as I feel any indications of an oncoming migraine event, I take Acetaminophen/ Aspirin/ Caffeine/ Salicylamide tablets (PainAid, Pain Stopper) and it completely stops any migraine advancement at that point."

Doug-H November 4, 2011

For Migraine: "I cannot say enough good things about this medication. I have suffered from migraines for years. I have taken every over the counter medicine there is to take for migraine pain and beyond. I have also taken prescription medicines that really wipe me out! I got a migraine at work one day and went to our first aid kit to see if they had anything I could take. I found some pain aid and took it, and could not believe how fast it worked! It took my migraine away within 10 minutes! I have referred others to this medication and they have had the same reaction. I can't buy this at in stores in our area but the person who stocks our first aid kit said he can sell it to me. Yay!"

sprouls August 16, 2011

For Migraine: "I buy Pain-Aids brand at local Quik-Trip that's about the only place I know to buy pain-aids. A box of 12 packages, with 2 pain-aids in each package is $2.99. They are the best for relieving headaches and other pains. They do not upset my stomach, even on an empty one. I have tried many pain killers, even prescription, and these are by far the best. Easy to purchase if there is a Quik- Trip nearby because I have not found them in Walmart, Kmart or any other drug store. Once I found them at a health food store in Akron, Ohio which was great because I couldn't find a Quik-Trip. It has all 4 ingredients, aspirin, acetaminophen, caffeine, salicylamide. I give the highest rating 10."

Anonymous January 2, 2010

Levacet (acetaminophen / aspirin / caffeine / salicylamide) for Pain: "I work at a doctor's office and was given a sample of this for a migraine. I'm supposed to be taking preventative medicine for migraines but don't like the side effects. This did take a lot of the pain away, decreasing it to I suppose you'd say a moderate headache, and I was able to get through my day. But when it wore off the full migraine came right back. The only downside is the pill got lodged in my throat and I nearly choked on it. It's really large. I can take a one a day vitamin every morning with no problems, they're fairly big. So it's not that I have trouble swallowing."

Anonymous August 25, 2009