Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe Day & Night use while Breastfeeding
Important: Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe Day & Night is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe Day & Night:
- acetaminophen breastfeeding information
- chlorpheniramine breastfeeding information
- dextromethorphan breastfeeding information
- guaifenesin breastfeeding information
- phenylephrine breastfeeding information
More about acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine
- Check interactions
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.