Day Relief Cold and Flu use while Breastfeeding
Important: Day Relief Cold and Flu is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Day Relief Cold and Flu:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Pseudoephedrine Capsules And Tablets