Was wondering if anyone could share with me what they noticed when zoloft started working for them? Was it small tiny improvements at first or was it a significant difference one day?
How do you know Zoloft is starting to work?
- 25 Aug 2015 by jerkybubbles
- 25 Aug 2015
- zoloft, depression, post traumatic stress disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, panic disorder, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, social anxiety disorder, postpartum depression, major depressive disorder
With me it was big things like wanting to get out of bed. Then little stuff like actually wanting to clean house. My mind set was better. I wanted to call family and just talk. Even taking a walk. I no longer wanted to stay in bed. I wanted to start living again. I have my ups and downs as we all do. It took the zoloft about a good month to fully set in for me. Within that first month I felt more anxiety and depression but that's part of the side effects. I hope this info helps you some and hope you feel better.
- Zoloft Information for Consumers
- Zoloft Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Zoloft (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 4 Jun 2011 • 6 answers
Posted 25 Nov 2011 • 3 answers
Posted 18 Apr 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 17 Feb 2015 • 2 answers
Posted 1 Dec 2015 • 3 answers