I'm pregnant and would like to know if I can continue to take my kalm tablets
2. Before you take Kalms tablets
Do not take Kalms tablets if you:
• are allergic to any of the ingredients (see Section 6 for a
complete list of ingredients).
• are pregnant or breastfeeding
• are under 18 years old
• are already taking a medicine for sleep or anxiety
Taking other medicines
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have
recently taken any other medicines, including:
• medicines obtained without a prescription.
Important information about some of the ingredients:
• This medicine contains sucrose. If you have been told by your
doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, consult
your doctor before taking this product.
• Driving and using machines: If you feel sleepy, do not drive or
The effects of this medicine may be increased by alcohol.
Therefore alcohol should be avoided whist taking this medicine.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.