Can you drink orange juice with klonopin?

Dumpster Diver 9 Jan 2014

Dear sandramichelle, I have been taking Klonopin over 20 years, and never thought
about that... OJ is not my go to drink, especially at breakfast time. But, now that I think about it, I have had a glass here and there. Back when I drank alcohol, I know
I had a few screwdrivers (one of my faves) I never had a bad reaction. But-
Please don't do that! Your now sober, ~~DD~~Amen*

ElizaJane23 10 Jan 2014

OK DD - I just gotta ask - what are you talking about with the orange juice? What's wrong with it? I know grapefruit juice is a no-no with a lot of meds - but OJ? Please, do tell - ? - EJ23

Dumpster Diver 10 Jan 2014

Hi EJ:) I never heard about problems with OJ either, it just seemed an easy Q
to answer... :) How are ya... fondly, dd

ElizaJane23 11 Jan 2014

Hangin in DD - gearing up for 3 surgeries in 12 months. Ugh. But hopefully things will be some better. I'm losing weight - finally got off sugar and gluten and it's happening! Take care DD -
EJ23

pamee 9 Jan 2014

Yes orange juice is fine. It is the grapefruit and grapefruit juice you should never have with benzodiazepines.