what would happen if a person swallowed insulin?

Nothing would have as it would be broken down in your stomach. That is why it is given by injection.

janet134 5 Aug 2009

thank you.that is what I thought but wanted to make sure.

Insulin Regular - Where can I find pork insulin?

My mother used to use pork insulin, when they discontinuide it my mother had to go to Humlin rDNA insulin after being diabetic for 26 years and is ...

What is the maximim dose thresold for "Dose Alert" for INSULIN LISPRO [HUMAN INJ 100 U/ML]?

What is the maximum dose thresold for INSULIN LISPRO [HUMAN INJ 100 U/ML] - NDC - 00002751001 a dose alert should happen. I ordered this medication ...

Insulin - How dose Levemir flex pen work ?

Dose it let out insulin all day long weather you need it or not? or only when your body needs it. How do you prevent low blood sugar from happen ?

Accidentally left insulin @ someone's house can I increase my glipizide to make up for no insulin?

Take 3 5mg twice a day. Insulin once @ bedtime. Can higher glipizide dose take place of insulin just this once tonight?

Minirin melt 60 mcg swallowed instead of sub-lingual use?

What could happen if my kid (7 years old) swallowed the minirin melt 60mcg with water instead of sub-lingual use for a continuous two weeks? is this ...