What is the half life of Cardizem?

Rajive Goel 30 Jun 2010

A medication's half-life is the time it takes for the plasma concentration of a drug to reach half of its original concentration. More simply put, the half-life of a drug is how long it takes for half of it to be eliminated from the bloodstream.

Cardizem: Half-life: 3 - 4.5 hours

fall queen 30 Jun 2010

Hi Rajive, I just wanted to say That I love reading your posts! They are precise, informative, and you are always "right on the money" for a great answer. You also have a great "beside manner". You have the ability to calm alot of people who are stressed and concerned about their illnesses. Bravo! Fall Queen

Rajive Goel 30 Jun 2010

Fall Queen, thanks a ton for the compliments, I haven't been complimented in this way ever, much obliged, thank you very much indeed, God bless you.

christineATU 1 Jul 2010

Hey! Fall Queen took the words right out of my mouth. She is right Rajive. You are a great asset to this forum!

Rajive Goel 1 Jul 2010

Thanks Christine, much obliged.