Wife drank betadine instead of cough syrup. bottle looked same.
Betadine contains methanol, which can cause a person to go blind or die if it was an awful lot, If it was just a tablespoon or so, their may be burning and alot of coughing, my 1st guess before the ambulance and only if the person is acting in extreme pain etc, call poison control center immediately tell them what she injested instead of the cough syrup and they will help you over the phone and will be able to tell you if the ambulance/er is needed... everything that she has taken in 24 hours is important for the center to know... ok... good luck and act quick...
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 26 Aug 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Jan 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Sep 2012 • 1 answer
Unknowingly my frnd has consumed betadine with alcohol bt there are no syptoms ...wat should I do to
Posted 17 Dec 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 14 Jan 2013 • 3 answers