What happens when you stop taking Ranexa?

Marvell 14 Oct 2009

You'll probably experience angina symptoms again.

Mac43 2 Aug 2011

You didn't say why you would be considering stopping Ranexa... I mean this is a med that has changed my daily routines almost back to where they were. Please don't stop UNLESS YOUR dR SAYS TO, DOESNT SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE TALKED TO YOUR dR ABOUT.

laurietuck 28 Nov 2014

I gave my dr a list of my meds and several are on the list of dangerous interactions. I ended up in the hospital with undiagnosed kidney failure. You do the math.

mzha 21 Mar 2015

Yes my kidney doctor took my husband off this medicine because it was raising his creatin levels and bun. Also his heart doctor agreed to stop ranexa. we want to know how long it lasts in the system since he developed a chronic cough from Ranexa.

mzha 21 Mar 2015

arzelia55 23 Jul 2015

weird dreams talking to people that aren't there hears people in the hall thinks he has talked to someone that isn't there