What do generic suboxone pills look like?

echo13 14 Jun 2009
buss27 15 Jun 2009

thank you very much. I've been on suboxone for about six months now. The other night someone I know tried to give me a blue and white capsule (half of it was blue and the other half white) and they said it was a suboxone (cause I won't take anything else), but I disagreed because Suboxones are not coated. Right? They tried to argue and say that it was generic, but I didn't believe them. So I just had to check. Thank you.

coyo1988 20 Jul 2012

Do they have white suboxone

6969NOMANDONALD 14 Mar 2013

orange round with the stamp on them saying AN 415

robnkayla 21 Mar 2013

The originals are orange octagon with n8 on them the generic which they JUST cane out with has a funky looking d on one side and 155 on the other white round... been prescribed them almost 3 yrs

psinger84 18 Jun 2013

Im prescribed them there white round and one side shaped like an eye symbol they or we call it an eagle eye symbol lol ..but for real work the same