I accidentally put a drop of Tresaderm dermatological solution in my eye. I immediately flushed the eye with water. What else should I do and what symptoms do I need to watch for?
Just to be on the safe side call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
I just did the same thing so I’m glad I found this post. That burn like the devil!
My kitten had ear mites and the vet gave her Tresaderm drops. While putting the drops in her ears, she shook her head and some got in my eye. Although it didn't burn or sting I called Poison Control; as I had called the vet hospital and the woman on the phone was no help at all. Poison Control suggested rinsing the eye in the shower, letting the water run from my forehead down into my eye as not to irritate it more. When I explained that there really wasn't any irrigation, she then suggest to just rinse out at the sink to be sure I removed the residue out of the eye and just be careful with the eye and to watch for any symptoms later.
Thanks Poison Control!!!
I’ve accidentally put it in my eyes before mistakenly thinking it was my own eye drops. It immediately burned and I flushed it water rite after and it calmed down was a bit red but ultimately there was no problem just a feeling of stupidity lol
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.