Titralac Plus - Do you know why they have discontinued titralac?

neesyb210 16 May 2013

I contacted 3-M a few months ago and this was their reply. I have yet to find a product that works as well.. :(

Unfortunately, Titralac(TM) Antacid has been discontinued with no replacement. Our stock has been depleted and we are not aware of another source for the same or a similar item.

Discontinuing any products is a marketing decision and we regret the inconvenience. Your inquiry has been forwarded to the marketing department.

For information on our current products visit our website at www.nexcare.com.

craftinpat 25 Jul 2013

We have used Titralac for probably 35 + years. We have told many friends about this antacid and can't understand why you would discontinue something that works so well. Now we can only get it on line for $75.00 a bottle.

nocando 6 Dec 2013

seems to me some one got a lead this was gonna be discontinued an cleared the shelves so the can now sell it for $75 a bottle --- Shame on you 10 times over 3M, does that person work for you maybe not but i bet you know who it is

Carolekinderman 6 Oct 2014

Titralac is, or was, the best antacid on the market. If it didn't sell well it was because you could never find it! My husband and I are 3M retirees, with interactions of MANY seniors. We have recommended titralac to many people who, when they find it, love it. It works better than any other products out there. 3M, get on the ball, get it in the stores so we can find and buy it.

neesyb210 7 Oct 2014

Yep, used to be only at wal-mart before it was discontinued. I really miss it.

jbest77221 30 Oct 2014

Please bring titralac Bach I have used it for years a cm I am almost out. I have a hernia and it is the only thing that stops an attack.it just needs to be marketed that's all. Nothing works as as well

Sharkydo 19 Jul 2017

Medique brand Alcalak is the closest I have found to replace Titralac. It's not as great, but it helps. Before they discontinued Titralac, I didn't need prescription antacid. Booooo 3M! Bring Titralac back!