I just started taking adipex-p yesterday.I had alot of energy,and was sweating,is this normal?

suzanne66 19 Mar 2012

Adipex P is a central nervous system stimulant. Sweating is not a side effect but "more than usual" energy is.

KellyW74 19 Mar 2012

Hi Suzanne66!How long have u been taking it and have u seen any results?I have definitely lost my appetite,but i altleast try to eat some crackers or steamed veggies.

nishgirl 16 May 2012

I would think that is normal since you have increased energy. It is not really listed as a side effect anywhere that I have seen. You will have alot of energy for the first few weeks and with me it gradually lessened and now it is a perfect amount of energy(8 weeks on it). Just keep an eye on your blood pressure and keep your doc posted if it gets worse.

InaT 22 Mar 2013

Make sure you eat small, nutritional food throughout the day. When you take adipex is best if you see a doctor who can help you with a nutritional plan, but also to answer to all of your questions. Try who can help you lose weight.