Are there any sexual side effects while taking tramedol?

Stephen Treloar 31 Dec 2014

Loss of libido is pretty common with opioid painkillers. As an example, I take Fentanyl and can't get an erection (complete failure, but probably more embarrassing for men than women).

I hope you find your answer.

SHEsevEN4 1 Jan 2015

I checked out the side effects I did not see that listed, but everyone is react different to tramadol.

Elterry 3 Jan 2015

I've been on Tramadol for manny many years. no question, libido becomes less and less the longer your take them, until it's on the floor. I've looked into the side effects, and this is not uncommon.
Regards
Elterry

chuck1957 3 Jan 2015

inability to have or keep an erection,lack of desire in woman so it does list problems with sexual side effects you might talk to the doctor sometimes there is something else they can give you to ofset this..good luck Chuck1957

Delila 4 Jan 2015

Hi anna, i took Tramadol for several years in the past and i didn't suffer with lack of libido. From reading posts on here it seems as though this is more common in males than females?