Does Seroquel show up in a urine drug test?

Anonymous 18 Jan 2013

Hello jlynne. Yes and no. It will depend on the grade of the drug test. What I name a standard test, no. Regards pledge

kaismama 18 Jan 2013

Seroquel isn't a controlled medication, so whether or not it would show, it won't be tested for.

Anonymous 18 Jan 2013

I agree with Kaismama, but quetiapine (Seroquel) - can cause false positives for Amphetamines. I know this from personal experience (10 years ago). I then asked for a Hair Follicle test, which I paid for.

Before they do the test tell them you are on Seroquel, have your script at hand and you will be fine.

Best of luck,

masso.-

PoisonAlice 18 Jan 2013

Standard drug tests don't test for antipsychotics such as Seroquel. The only way they would test for it is if they sent it to a lab to specifically test for it, and I've never heard of that happening.

Anonymous 18 Jan 2013

Hello Alice,

Welcome to the site.

I do not like it very much when a newbie calls me a liar and passes judgement on my answer. How do you think I got to where I got... by lying, creating, inventing answers in my delusional mind?

Not very nice is it, so report me, and say that I am a liar and you have proof; that I do not belong in DC. I will not fall for your "game", you know, after all I am a gentleman, and you are a lady, therefore... you win, but only in your mind ,ok.

All the best to you,

The liar, Andres. masso4169.-

PoisonAlice 18 Jan 2013

Wait, what?! When did I call you a liar and pass judgement on you? I gave a straightforward answer. I did NOT say that it can't possibly come up as a false positive for another drug, as I know that can happen with a lot of medications. I had baclofen test a false positive for benzodiazepines, so I believe you when you say that Seroquel can test a false positive for amphetamines. HOWEVER, the dip tests don't usually test for antispsychotics such as Seroquel. They usually just test for commonly abused drugs. I don't see how that's calling you a liar.