Does Seroquel show up in a urine drug test?

Anonymous 18 Jan 2013

Hello jlynne. Yes and no. It will depend on the grade of the drug test. What I name a standard test, no. Regards pledge

kaismama 18 Jan 2013

Seroquel isn't a controlled medication, so whether or not it would show, it won't be tested for.

Anonymous 18 Jan 2013

I agree with Kaismama, but quetiapine (Seroquel) - can cause false positives for Amphetamines. I know this from personal experience (10 years ago). I then asked for a Hair Follicle test, which I paid for.

Before they do the test tell them you are on Seroquel, have your script at hand and you will be fine.

Best of luck,

PoisonAlice 18 Jan 2013

Standard drug tests don't test for antipsychotics such as Seroquel. The only way they would test for it is if they sent it to a lab to specifically test for it, and I've never heard of that happening.

Anonymous 18 Jan 2013

Hello Alice,

Welcome to the site.

I do not like it very much when a newbie calls me a liar and passes judgement on my answer. How do you think I got to where I got... by lying, creating, inventing answers in my delusional mind?

Not very nice is it, so report me, and say that I am a liar and you have proof; that I do not belong in DC. I will not fall for your "game", you know, after all I am a gentleman, and you are a lady, therefore... you win, but only in your mind ,ok.

All the best to you,

The liar, Andres. masso4169.-

PoisonAlice 18 Jan 2013

Wait, what?! When did I call you a liar and pass judgement on you? I gave a straightforward answer. I did NOT say that it can't possibly come up as a false positive for another drug, as I know that can happen with a lot of medications. I had baclofen test a false positive for benzodiazepines, so I believe you when you say that Seroquel can test a false positive for amphetamines. HOWEVER, the dip tests don't usually test for antispsychotics such as Seroquel. They usually just test for commonly abused drugs. I don't see how that's calling you a liar.