Skip to main content

Saxenda - Is there help available for people who have no insurance and cannot afford this drug?

Answers

MerleJoy 30 Nov 2017

YES! If you have a prescription you can buy from Marks Marine Pharmacy in Canada - A REAL Brick and Mortar store inside a medical clinic... it is the exact same Saxenda - the original name brand... and I paid only $500 shipped to my door for a box of 5! I spent lots of time reading reviews about them online and it turned out to be the best decision ever!

Jen0326 17 Jan 2018

But how long does a box of 5 last?

MerleJoy 23 Jan 2018

Normally a month...

Larka 4 Feb 2018

I just checked ot that pricing and it was diplayed in us $? I live in ontario... i dont know how saxendas price can be justified. We all want relief from weight problems but still have to keep a roof over our heads. I certainly dont spend that much in food a month! Thanks for the info

lmcgeko 22 Apr 2018

I bought mine at Costco for 450$ cad

kelley2009 24 Nov 2018

which costco did you go to?

JustinAZ 30 Nov 2018

I have also been purchasing from Marks Marine Pharmacy for about a year. I also called around to lots of other Canadian pharmacies, but none will take a US prescription. Marks is the only pharmacy in Canada that will take a US prescription and also that will ship it the the States.

Brandon1982 1 Aug 2019

Yes