Is it safe to take phentermine after a kidney transplant?

kaismama 27 Sep 2012

This is a question for your nephrologist. I don't think phentermine is a safe drug under any circumstances.

HeadStarter 27 Sep 2012

And, I couldn't agree with you more on that one! THUMBS UP!

Mary

Poppy18 28 Sep 2012

Is there any other tablets that are safe for me to take as i constantly feel hungry and I'm putting on more and more weight

kaismama 28 Sep 2012

Unfortunately it requires discipline. I'm still waiting for that pill that makes you lose weight no matter what you eat, but so far it hasnt' shown up.

Anonymous 27 Sep 2012

Hello Poppy18. No, under no circumstances would I take Phentermine. More so after a transplant. (of any organ) Regards pledge

sparkle34 28 Sep 2012

Im takem it now & i've tsken it a few times b4. On the warrnings it dont say anything about not 2. If ur dr. Knew about ur transplant they probably wouldn't of given it 2 u. They really do help b prepared 2 have alot of energy just takem early so u can ho 2 sleep. I lost about 7lbs in 1wk. Just make sure u exercise also. The 1st wk or so u might not even eat. I usually dont the 1st 2wks or so.

Poppy18 28 Sep 2012

Hi there thanks for your comment, i haven't got the tablets yet just thought I'd do a bit of research before hand, but i do think that my doctor will not give me the tablets I've had a few comments saying there not a good idea but I'm gonna ask him anyway just incase coz i do really want to try them, like yourself a few of my friends have taken them and they have lost lots of weight and I'm just stuck in a rut at the moment as I constantly feel hungry so the tablets would be good if they make you not hungry :)

sparkle34 28 Sep 2012

U also might wanna try the green coffee extract. I've heard lots of good things about it & its all natural. I've seen them at walmart. Good luck 2 u. When i get stuck try uping ur cardio level also if u stick 2 a diet 2 long ur body gets used 2 it so every 7days u need.a cheat day 2 reboot ur metsbolism.