I have the money and time to use it three times a day but want to know if this is ok for me to do to help lower pressure in bad eye.
Is it safe to use combigan 3 times a day instead of twice a day, to help lower pressure?
- 1 Aug 2015 by jack harvey
- combigan, eye conditions, glaucoma, intraocular hypertension, pressure, eye
can the fluid level in the eyeball from using multiple kinds of drops actually cause the pressure to go even higher?
N o its not ok. You need to follow the drs directions. It is recommended to be used twice daily 12 hrs apart. The fluid drops will not add to internal pressure.
- Combigan Information for Consumers
- Combigan Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Combigan (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.