I have the money and time to use it three times a day but want to know if this is ok for me to do to help lower pressure in bad eye.
Is it safe to use combigan 3 times a day instead of twice a day, to help lower pressure?
- 1 Aug 2015 by jack harvey
- combigan, eye conditions, glaucoma, intraocular hypertension, pressure, eye
Added 1 Aug 2015:
can the fluid level in the eyeball from using multiple kinds of drops actually cause the pressure to go even higher?
- Combigan Information for Consumers
- Combigan Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Combigan (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
How can a 55 yr old glaucoma patient with only 6% eyesight left retain the remaining eyesight? Uses?
Posted 26 Dec 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 2 Dec 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 7 Apr 2015 • 1 answer
Posted 3 May 2015 • 1 answer
Combigan is causing the lf my body eft side of my body growto a noticable difference. What should I?
Posted 12 Dec 2016 • 1 answer