What is this pill with V 36 05?

Anonymous 24 Nov 2012

Pill imprint 3605 V has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 7.5 mg.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of pain; back pain; cough; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.

Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 325 mg / 7.5 mg has a moderate potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

Pill image: https://www.drugs.com/imprints/3605-v-14259.html

Take care,

maso.-

happybrandee 24 Nov 2012

I know this one well because I used to take it. It's Acetaminophen (Tylenol) and Hydrocodone. 325mg Tylenol and 7.5 mg Hydrocodone, the brand name that I used to take was called Vicodin ES. it's a narcotic pain killer. It's an opiate and it is addictive.