Skip to main content

At what point do I panic and call the EMS? I am new to Afib. 79 yrs young. Too busy for this stuff?


frantom 30 Aug 2021

When you are in Afib, go see your doctor or cardiologist. They will have a plan for meds change and or cardio version to get you out of Afib. If that doesn't work, they may do something more invasive to correct the Afib. Realize Afib is more common that you think. Just remember to keep on top of it as soon as you feel the symptoms. Get regular heart rhythm checks.

Votes: +0 free discount card

Related topics

atrial fibrillation

Similar questions

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.