Phenergan - Does phenerghan help with stomach flu?

chuck1957 5 May 2016

Yes as far as nausea or vomiting but it won't speed up a cure just help make you feel a bit better the flu needs to run its course. but they do use this all the time to help with symptoms of the flu.
Chuck1957

gabesmom0325 5 May 2016

So it helps with the vomiting?

chuck1957 5 May 2016

Yes it is worth taking for flu symptoms and yes for vomiting it is also used for nausea vomiting etc. that are all tied together. Good luck.it is very effective. Chuck1957

gabesmom0325 5 May 2016

Thank you very much. You have been very helpful.

chuck1957 5 May 2016

gabes; Glad I could help I am very sorry it took so long for you to get an answer. best of luck and if this is for your son as I just notice and he can't keep it down for whatever reason.call the office tomorrow it does come in suppositories also for people that can't keep anything down hope this works it has been very effective have a great evening. Chuck1957 again I am so sorry it took so long for you to get an answer.

gabesmom0325 5 May 2016

It's okay, he is better now so that's a good thing. But I really appreciate the response. Now I know to keep phenerghan on hand just in case any of us get sick again. :)