... look for and do? She is acting normal
I think she will be ok, but call poison control, they are really up on accidental ingestions and they can give you very good info. It does have a form of salcylate in it, which is an aspirin offshoot. Once you call poison control, they will call you back to check on her. She is in my Prayers.
Half a bottle of Pepto-Bismol is quite a lot. It might be better to take her to the doctor.
Overdose symptoms may include increased thirst, anxiety, muscle spasm, ringing in your ears, dizziness, confusion, severe headache, problems with speech or vision, severe stomach pain, or worsening diarrhea or vomiting.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 1 Jul 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Jul 2010 • 2 answers
Pepto-Bismol - If Pepto coats the stomach against acid, would it also inhibit the absorption of meds
Posted 30 Sep 2010 • 1 answer
Pepto-Bismol - I gave my 8 year old daughter 1 teaspoon of pepto bismol, will she be ok? She had an?
Posted 11 Mar 2013 • 5 answers
Pepto-Bismol - I took pepto bismol 2 days ago and got black stool...I no longer have black stool but
Posted 28 May 2013 • 5 answers