What over the counter drug is like Prednisone?

kaismama 18 Dec 2013

There is no otc drugs like prednisone. Prednisone can be dangerous if used without a drs guidance.

endlessPred 18 Dec 2013

I agree. It must be credulity monitored by a physician and carefully controlled to avoid a major reaction of withdrawal. This could be very serious. Prednisone mimics an existing hormone our body requires. Please see a physician and do some reading from a reputable website, like mayoclinic which is where the drug was invented.

kaismama 18 Dec 2013

Hey lady, I was thinking about you today, wondering how you are, and here you are. How are you? I always learn something from you, I didn't know the mayo clinic came up with it.

endlessPred 18 Dec 2013

Hello, Kaismama. I was going to write just to say hello. Been down in energy and had another shingles attack with larger blisters. Just tired. Very tired. Thanks.

Yes, I believe a Nobel Prize was given for it way back in the fifties, if I remember correctly. The guys name was Mayo. Lol. I think.