I have really bad teeth problems and am in pain. When I apply the medicine it turns white and bubbles up. Is this normal?
I get the same reaction when my teeth are hurting. It is similar to peroxide in that it is reacting with the bacteria in your mouth. I don't remember wether that meant there was an infection it was reacting to or wether it was just bacteria that is regularly present but a little out of control. Either way you need to see your dentist if it doesn't clear up within 3 days.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Updated 12 Oct 2015 • 1 answer
Updated 13 Nov 2016 • 4 answers
Updated 3 Mar 2017 • 2 answers
Updated 28 Jan 2017 • 1 answer
Updated 3 Nov 2018 • 2 answers