How many peach G3720 does it take to equal a Xanax 2mg?

Anonymous

Four pills (0,5mg) are equal to 2 mgs.

0,5mg x 4= 2mgs.

Pill imprint G 3720 has been identified as Alprazolam 0.5 mg (generic for Xanax).

https://www.drugs.com/imprints/g-3720-7278.html

Take care,

masso.-

Is it safe to take Methadone and Xanax at the same time?

The Xanax is only a peach. Someone told me that if you take Xanax after the methadone it can cause you to over dose on the methadone. I just wana ...

Please answer my question to cure my anxiety an panic attacks?

Someone please tell me what to say to my doctor to get 2mg xanax 3 times a day cause I take 1mg twice a day an doesent work cause I've been on ...

How does Xanex equal to Klonopin by the mg?

Hypothetically if a patient is on 2 mg of xanex bid, is the dose of Klonipin equal at 2mg bid or more or less

Is 1mg Xanax XR taken once a day equal to 1mg Xanax taken twice a day?

I have been taking Xanax for about 20 years for Anxiety/Panic Disorder. My doctor told me that the Xanax XR 1mg was equal to regular Xanax 1mg taken ...

Dr. Prescribed me 0.5 mg alprazolam, not helping?

I've recently started getting severe panic attacks. My doctor prescribed me .5 mg Xanax (1-2 every 6 hours as needed). Taking 1 did not help, ...