How is magnesium chloride good for the prostate?

mhelcl 11 Mar 2013

Decrease Calcium, Increase Magnesium to Reduce Your Prostate Cancer Risk

High magnesium chloride intake, known as magnesium oil, can reverse calcification damages and inflammation when used intensely.

Calcium and magnesium are opposites in their effects on your body structure. As a general rule, the more rigid and inflexible your body structure, the less calcium and the more magnesium you need.

There is reasonable evidence to suggest that calcium may play an important role in the development of prostate cancer,” says Dr. Carmen Rodriguez, senior epidemiologist in the epidemiology and surveillance research department of the American Cancer Society (ACS).

tryingtobehelpful 11 Mar 2013

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia ( BPH) or enlargement of the Prostate Gland strikes more than 50% of all males over 50, most will have significant prostate enlargement and the rest of the male population over 50 will experience some discomfort.
It begins with urine flow that is hard to start, a weak or intermittent stream and a bladder that still feels partially full after urination.
Solutions range from surgery, drugs and dietary changes to nutritional therapy.
Surgery rarely produces any long term benefits, but seems to cause a lot of problems and distress.
Purpose of the Prostate
The prostate produces semen and secretes it into the urethra, the tube that runs from the bladder to the tip of the penis. The semen is the clear liquid that the sperm depends on for nourishment and to act as the vehicle to carry it out of the male body and to the intended target.
Problems commence when the prostate begins to enlarge, the prostate is a donut shaped gland that encircles the urethra, it squeezes on the urethra thus reducing the flow of urine, its enlargement is due to hormonal changes of old age.
Some dietary changes that are supposed to help are: weight loss, reduced intake of saturated fats, especially trans fatty acids, increased intake of fiber, essential fatty acids such as olive oil and flax seed oil, also saw palmetto and zinc supplements.
Another treatment that shows great merit and can be performed at home is through the use of magnesium chloride.
A world war one French Doctor by the name of Dr Joseph Favier discovered some amazing qualities of magnesium chloride which he called the Miracle Mineral.
Among many benefits he found from taking magnesium chloride were its positive effects on the prostate gland.
He found that by giving magnesium tablets to patients with BPH he was significantly reducing their nocturnal urination's and not only that, after urination the urine retention problems were much reduced.
One patient who had complete urine retention and who was scheduled for operation was given four tablets (2grams) magnesium chloride, spontaneous urination occurred, the operation was canceled and the patient was subsequently sent home, the patient had no more trouble just as long as he continued to take magnesium chloride.
Apparently it is difficult to overdose on magnesium chloride as the body just dumps any surplus.
The author can certainly swear to the beneficial effect of magnesium chloride, I begin taking it about six years ago for this very same reason, the result was as Dr Favier stated, six years later and still taking magnesium chloride daily, I have had no re-occurrence of any prostate problems, I am now 65 years old and when I urinate there is no hesitancy and definitely no retention whatsoever, as far as I am concerned, magnesium chloride really works. Also, sex is no problem, as are spontaneous erections.
Problems Some People Experienced After Prostate Removal.
Incontinence (urine leakage) Shrinkage of penis size. Inability to achieve an erection. (for some, erections never return) No ejaculation. No more natural (un-assisted) erections and certainly no more morning Glories. Most men who have undergone BPH surgery state: Sex is never the same again.
Magnesium Chloride is not readily available in health stores, for what reason I cannot guess, it is a common salt derived from sea water and cheap when you can find it, it is well worth the search. Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom salts) is not the same thing, nor does it work the same way. Nagari (Nigari) Flakes or Magnesium oil (liquid form) are both magnesium chloride.

Enrique54 4 Aug 2014

Very interesting and useful.
Thanks
I am using Avodart to shrink my prostate.
After the first pill of Tamsuline my sex life and drive worsened dramatically
If you have further informationa dntestimonials regarding MAgnesium and its benefits on prostate, please let me know. I am trying to stay away from phamaceuticals . Best regards,