How long does trazadone keep you asleep?

michele harvey 3 Mar 2017

I take 50 mg Trazodone and does not make me sleep long i,still get up few times through the night. Hope this help I also take melatonin also and I dont sleep through the night either. I have bad inosmia

Windchimes123 4 Mar 2017

Hi Mk,
I also take trazodone and started at 50mg but now at 100mg. I also take Ambien 10mg.
The trazodone saved my life from severe insomnia. I was sleeping every 3rd night for 4 hours. So it was 8 hours/week.
It gives me 6-7 hours with no next day drowsiness.
Good luck and hope you have a good night's sleep!
:-)

tombouy 5 Mar 2017

I also take 100 mgs of trazadone a night along with 2 0.5 mg clonazepam I take it at night around 11.00pm. By 11.30 I'm ready to put head on pillows and call it a night. I do get up once or twice a night to use the bathroom. But I have no problem passing right back out again. And what's nice is I wake up in the morning with a clear head not all druggie head feeling