Kenacomb cream is out of stock so I need a similar cream?

coloresue 2 Jun 2015

Your Dr. will know something that will ease your pain. You will need him/her to prescribe something strong enough to relieve your pain. Why not call the office? Your pharmacist could also answer this question but s/he can't prescribe it for you.

suzanne66 29 Jun 2015

Kenacomb cream combines triamcinolone acetonide, which reduces inflammation, with the antifungal antibiotic nystatin and the wide spectrum antibacterials neomycin and gramicidin. It is used to relieve the inflammation and itching of skin conditions which are likely to become infected or are already infected.
There's no exact equivalent available so you may have to use two different creams together. For example Cortisporin and Mycostatin cream. Your doctor will be able to advise you. Here is a link to what's available.
https://www.drugs.com/drug-class/topical-steroids-with-anti-infectives.html

jovonne111 12 days ago

Hello Dr, my doctor prescribed me for kenacomb?
for the same result for an ear infection , But i have inflammation
around my penis? not HIV . everytime i take a piss it burns like acid?
But i was told me to put it on 2-3 X a day? and i am still seeing reddish
color when i have a shower to wash away the gunk OK!, Next morning repeat?? What can i do as we don't have sex because of this matter?
What else could i use for this condition be for i see my Dr. ? any suggestions?
HELP!!!

darrenmoa 8 days ago

there is a generic alternative called Viaderm-kc made by Taro Pharmacuticals. Hope this helps.

Regards
Darren