Skip to main content

Kenacomb cream is out of stock so I need a similar cream?

4 Answers

darrenmoa 19 April 2017

there is a generic alternative called Viaderm-kc made by Taro Pharmacuticals. Hope this helps.


Votes: +0
jovonne111 15 April 2017

Hello Dr, my doctor prescribed me for kenacomb?
for the same result for an ear infection , But i have inflammation
around my penis? not HIV . everytime i take a piss it burns like acid?
But i was told me to put it on 2-3 X a day? and i am still seeing reddish
color when i have a shower to wash away the gunk OK!, Next morning repeat?? What can i do as we don't have sex because of this matter?
What else could i use for this condition be for i see my Dr. ? any suggestions?

Votes: +0
suzanne66 29 June 2015

Kenacomb cream combines triamcinolone acetonide, which reduces inflammation, with the antifungal antibiotic nystatin and the wide spectrum antibacterials neomycin and gramicidin. It is used to relieve the inflammation and itching of skin conditions which are likely to become infected or are already infected.
There's no exact equivalent available so you may have to use two different creams together. For example Cortisporin and Mycostatin cream. Your doctor will be able to advise you. Here is a link to what's available.

Votes: +0
coloresue 2 June 2015

Your Dr. will know something that will ease your pain. You will need him/her to prescribe something strong enough to relieve your pain. Why not call the office? Your pharmacist could also answer this question but s/he can't prescribe it for you.

Votes: +0
jovonne111 1 May 2017

hello, about my condition i decided to change ointment from Kenacomb to Canesten 10+ and i got good results
as inflammation has cleared ,But my Dr also put me on Valaciclovir and scarring and redness gone within 10 days? free discount card

Related topics

doctor, cream

Similar questions

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.