Im allergic to penicillin, can I take vimovo?

Rajive Goel 22 Apr 2011

Perhaps yes, please double check it with your doc/pharmacist who prescribed the med.

Vimovo (naproxen/esomeprazole magnesium) is a prescription medication approved for the treatment of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis. It can also help to prevent stomach ulcers. Vimovo contains a medication that relieves pain and inflammation (naproxen), as well as an ingredient to reduce the risk of ulcers due to naproxen (esomeprazole magnesium).

caringsonbj 22 Apr 2011

this is not related to penicillin, just to be on the safe side edprcially if you are other medicines I would double check with either my primary pharmacist or even your doctors office, Have you taken this before? Sorry I know I wish I had gotten this sooner I want you to be on the safe side especially if you've not taken this prior or are using this with other medications, I have taken the Nsaids but not this one, I want the very best for you please take care and always feel free to visit this website