If I will take 30 tablets of xanax, what are the side effects?

Rajive Goel 4 Oct 2011

The recommended starting dose for treating anxiety is Xanax 0.25 mg to 0.5 mg three times daily. The doc may increase the dosage slowly, if necessary, to control the anxiety symptoms or decrease the dose if one experience bothersome Xanax side effects.

Elderly people and people with other health problems may be more sensitive to the effects of Xanax. For elderly people or those with liver disease or other serious health problems, the recommended starting Xanax dose for anxiety is 0.25 mg two or three times daily.

Taking too much Xanax could result in symptoms such as drowsiness, breathing problems, and slow reflexes. Life-threatening overdose symptoms are more likely to occur if Xanax is combined with alcohol or other medications. Treatment for an overdose of Xanax may include "pumping the stomach," giving certain medicines (such as Romazicon), or administering supportive care.

Please, it would not be recommended to take so many tabs of Xanax, be safe & well.

Best wishes!

Sophia15 22 Sep 2016

I could be dead by the amount of time you took to answer.

Springdragonfly 4 Dec 2016

I'm a little unsteady, I just want answers, and every one is to afraid to answer my question

Anonymous 4 Oct 2011

Well, depending on the dosage, you are lucky you are able to post this! My husband tried to OD & took 50 1 mg xanax, plus every other pill he could find at the time including all his heart meds. He's was lucky in one sense that he made it thru alive, but did a lot of nerve damage to his body. Please do not do this if you are thiking about it. You do not want to live like my husband has too now. Just my thoughts...

Jr001 25 Sep 2016

I need some help

Jr001 25 Sep 2016

I am struggling with depression and anxiety and I am currently on 200 mg Zoloft and still suffering?

Anonymous 4 Oct 2011

You are lucky to be alive after taking that much Xanax!! How many mgs were they?
Taking that much can not only kill you but it can leave you without the ability to speak, and leave you very very ill for a long time!!
Were you trying to kill yourself?
I sincerely hope not!!
Best wishes,

Anonymous 4 Oct 2011

I am so hoping that was a typo, the 30 part I mean!!

Please, cone back and talk to us? You can unload here, it's safe.

death racer 25 Apr 2013

heyy if u want to die please try killing with ant other ones im notur famly to say to live diying is not answer to question but makes u forget question

Coby416 4 Oct 2011

Let's discuss the effects and more importantly why you want to know.
First of all , do not take them. it makes no difference what the mgs of the xanax is; that many at a time could be fatal. I do not know what your intent is. If you have troubles and like to talk about it., I would be more then happy to talk with you. Trust me, we have All been there, including myself. No problem in the world should be that big to take that many pills at once. Please you have probably not spoken to anyone else about taking so many so why not try speaking to someone here? I know i would not nor will anyone else judge you. We will just over our honest advise. If you click on mine or anyone elses avitar you can friend them and send a private message. I promise you someone will help you out.
Please give it a try. If I am off base and there is another issue, try speaking with us about that too.
Once again let's try to talk about the effects and what is really going on. Please
Coby

pup6767 4 Oct 2011

Honey... unless u have a ventilator on standby I would not take this many xanax. As Coby and others have stated... you really need to talk to someone. This is a suicide mission on your part... please don't do it... it is not worth it... and just think of all the other people you will be hurting if you go through with this. As Coby said, if need be, send one of us a PQ. We ar a bunch of caring and supportive folks who are most caring and most sincere. Please reach out to us... we will reach back... God Bless You

Coby416 5 Oct 2011

has anyone heard from this him?
Worries me.
Hope all is well with everyone else.
Coby

Anonymous 4 Oct 2011

I beg you to talk to someone on here or a friend. You are taking way to many as Colby says no matter the mg. These people who answered you care and will help any way they can including me. I take xanax, but I only take 2mg per day. I don't think you wan t to die I just think you have got caught up in taking more and more for the feeling, maybe something you are dealing with and this is covering it up. Well if this is true, its still there and let see if we can help you. Please let us know some more info. Von-1

rochelleshon 29 May 2013

I currently take 4 mg daily by prescription, been diagnosed bipolar 2, meds aren't helping, my husband has betrayed me, hurt my son (emotional) and disrespected him. Therapy not helping, I'm ready to give up, I have enough xanax. Please help me

roachster 12 Dec 2016

ill buy them off you of you still get um my dad need um

Toniaz45 12 Aug 2016

Not worth wasting your xanax on. I took 45 1mg xanax and 50 klonopin. I'm still in this f'd up world.

Man_on_the_moon 22 Sep 2016

Soo maybe 180 of em might do?

LisaLane2016 25 May 2017

I can empathize. Have you heard about Pet Euthanasia in Tijuana for $100? I hope you find a reason to live. Try helping someone.

wanttogiveup 24 Aug 2016

Hi;
Just did a search to see how many xanax I need to take in order to just go to sleep and never ever wake up. Sounds like this isnt the right drug to do this with.

Man_on_the_moon 22 Sep 2016

What would be a painless way to go ? I'm seriously asking if Xanax won't be a peaceful departure then would mixing oxycodon 15s help?

Roadviruz1 22 Sep 2016

No. Don't do anything stupid like that. If you need someone to talk to please let me know

Man_on_the_moon 22 Sep 2016

Talking just makes you end up in a hospital talking to others about how when you get out your gonna try again I don't want a friend or someone to talk to ive done my research and I think I'm gonna do 12 gauge 00 buck to the head 99% sounds better then another hospital
I just want easy and painless not pitty

Bonni101 23 Dec 2016

You will fall asleep, been the done that

steph38 28 Dec 2016

No one would need to take that many regardless of the strength.

heartooday 29 Mar 2017

I just need to know how many pills to take to expire...
I can get any drug.. I just need the right one...
which drug and how many?

Camilovesyous2 23 Apr 2017

I'm pretty miserable in my life right now...
I'm asking on how to OD on xanax for my husbands sake. I love him. Enough to know that he deserves better than what I have to offer.

ZianVA 7 May 2017

I plan to take the whole bottle plus additional pills (after research). Tired of being in pain. I have been abused by my mother emotionally and verbally for years. And my adult brother has become vilolent on against me over the last 18 months. Yesterday when he punched me in the face my mother stated I better not call the police because it would mess up her Mother's Day. She then went on to insult me. My brother has abused his ex- and is awaiting trail. No one in my family has called or texted to see how I am doing. I am over 30 work for a Top Consulting firm but suffer from depression and PTSD. My mother is very hateful towards me. I am tired of life... how many pills to end it? Thanks!

redhip 1 Jun 2017

I'm seeing my therapist w/in the hour... it's so depressing-i can't tell you what to do. i was looking for the same. i may go to the behavioral hospital if i need to. my family can pay my bills for me, my dog can get boarded and i'll feel like an even bigger failure coming out of there i'm sure. i can't tell you. other than i hope we both don't. they say it'll pass-that things are so low they can only get better. my best friend did . his family really was devastated-especially his young kids. not something i have. it's hard to see thru the cloud though.