I am taking Ambien 10mg. can I split the pill in half, for a half-dose?

As long as it's Ambien and NOT Ambien CR, you can cut the pill in half.

Adderall, Ambien, Lithium. Can't sleep after taking 2 ambien! Is it ok if I take 15 mg restoril?

I took around 100mg adderall today. 3 pm last dose. I took 2 10mg ambien around 11 pm. I am so tired and I do have restoril 15 mg. Do you think it is ...

Oxycontin.. Help... 60mg?

ok someone please respond im a lil bit scared.. i bought an OC 60 yesterday.. i split it in half to a 30mg.. and split that into 3 pieces so it would ...

Took my 10mg Ambien then did cocaine..Any effects?

I definitely did not plan this out of course, im not one to experiment. i was about to go to bed so I took the 10mg ambien then had some friends show ...

Is it proper for a person to break in half a Aripiprazole 10mg tablet to take?

I have a friend who is a vet and he was prescribed Aripiprazole 10mg tablet. The directions for him were to break in half the 10 mg talblet and take ...

Ok I took 2 round white ambiens earlier can I take half of a purple one same 10mg?

My question is can i take another half of ambien and i took 2 round white onea earlier i have now the round purple ones can i take half of it now