Hydroxyzine - How long dose a 25mg last for from a hydroxzine. Thaks in adavance?

shellybeans 30 Jul 2016

Hi GJB! I'll answer you with my Medical background experience in hopes it helps... 50mg is the typical dose, 50mg basically equals three Benadryl. It's not very longacting at 50mg and usually ordered every four hours as needed. Given your on only 25mg, that info above should give u a ballpark idea. So pretty much unless a Benadryl makes you very calm or tires you, your Hydroxyzine 25mg dose would typically be a 2-4 hour lasting time, note I say typically, but I hope this helps you out some... happy health and joy

Gay jock boy 30 Jul 2016

Thank you so much that helps me. ☺ god bless

chuck1957 31 Jul 2016

GJB' ; yes I would agree with Shelly just these questions like this are always hard, not knowing just what your taking it for, size age etc. But which ever these are mostly prescribed depending on the case but safely 25-50mg every 4 hours for average person and also really up to the doctor and what they are using it for. Very effective for most. no matter what form is being used.
And as always stick to what the doctor is telling you these are also used to make other medications more powerful. Enjoy the rest of the weekend All. Chuck1957

Gay jock boy 31 Jul 2016

Thank you so much chuck I'm taking it for anxiety . Enjoy your weekend god bless ☺