... little bit of it I was worried bout getting most of it out... I made her drink milk and brushed her mouth what should I do?
Hydroxyzine - My 2 yr old ate one of my 25 mg pills I got most of it out but dk if she swallowed a?
Question posted by chelss on 15 Oct 2013
Last updated on 15 October 2013 by DzooBaby
Call poison control RIGHT NOW, milk wont do anything to stop absorption. Babies can get antihistamines too, it is just a matter of if she swallowed too high a dose. Poison control will give you directions as to what to do. The number in the US is 1-800-222-1222. Keep drugs away from childrens reach!!!
- Hydroxyzine uses and safety info
- Hydroxyzine information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side effects of Hydroxyzine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.