I have been on hydroxychloroquine for RA for a year, but im losing weight, have no appetite. Any one else have this?
Hydroxychloroquine - is any one having weight loss issues?
- 11 Aug 2013 by peaches2121
- 11 August 2013
- rheumatoid arthritis, hydroxychloroquine, weight, appetite
Ive stop taking my meds about a week now, my appetite is back,but scared of inflammation, stiffness coming back,is there another medication that good to take, so i can talk my RA doctor about
I have also been on Oct for a year but not having weight loss issues but I do think it is a side affect. But I am also on a steroid daily which I guess counter acts that.
- Hydroxychloroquine Information for Consumers
- Hydroxychloroquine Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Hydroxychloroquine (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.