PCP can be detected in the urine up to 8 days after being used.
How long a drug remains in your system is a very difficult question to answer. It is dependant on many factors e.g.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
5. The pharmacokinetics of the drug - how it is absorbed,distributed, metabolized and eliminated.
If you are a chronic user you could still experience fluctuating symptoms days, weeks or even months after initial use.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 6 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 27 Apr 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Aug 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 16 Jul 2012 • 2 answers
Posted 9 Sep 2016 • 1 answer