because of urine problem
Spiriva has a long elimination half life of 5 to 6 days. This means it takes 5 to 6 days for the body to eliminate half the amount of spiriva present in the body.
It usually takes around 5 to 6 half lives for a drug to be completely eliminated from the body - this means it could take roughly 1 month for spiriva to be out of your system.
Other factors also play a role in eliminating a drug from your system.
1. How much and how often you have taken the drug.
2. Your metabolic rate – a slower metabolism will increase the time a drug remains in your system.
3. Your age and health – older age and poor health will generally increase the time the drug stays in your system.
4. Body mass – generally the bigger you are the longer a drug will remain in your system.
- Spiriva Information for Consumers
- Spiriva Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Spiriva (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 9 Jan 2011 • 2 answers
Posted 16 Feb 2013 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Nov 2014 • 1 answer
Spiriva - I will start by saying to all that have COPD or Emphysema should please stop here and read
Posted 6 Jun 2017 • 0 answers
Posted 16 Jan 2018 • 0 answers