How long does it take for these miconazole suppositories to fall out or be absorbed all the way?

Anonymous 20 Jun 2010

If it is the 3 or 7 day treatments, it will dissolve over night, the 1 day treatment may take up to a day to drain back out. Both of them will drain out, they shouldn't fall out whole or anything like that.

SRS0708 18 Jun 2011

I USED THE MICONAZOLE SUPPOSITORIES (EQUATE BRAND) AND THEY ALWAYS DISSOLVED OVERNITE. RAN OUT THIS WEEK AND PURCHASED THE KMART GENERIC, IT HAS BEEN FALLING OUT IN LUMPS ALL DAY & nite... CALLED THE PHARMACIST AND SHE ASKED ABOUT THE EXP DATE WHICH WAS OK 12/2011, SO SHE SAID I SHOULD CALL THE MFG... I WENT TO WALMART AND PURCHASED THE MICONAZOLE ONE DAY TREATMENT, THINK I WILL HAVE BETTER LUCK. GOOD LUCK TO YOU. THEY ALSO HAVE ANOTHER NEW ONE DOSE TX CALLED TIOCONAZOLE BUT I HAVEN'T TRIED IT. I'LL CALL THE MFG ABOUT THE KMART BRAND LATER, DON'T WANT TO HURT ANY LONGER THAN NECESSARY...