Has anyone lost weight on cymbalta,and how much loss? Very interested?

diceman0186 20 Feb 2010

i take symbalta myself and havn't experienced any weight loss but my friend who recomended it 2 me lost 10 lbs on it. so i'de recomend calling your docter 2 find out for sure if it cause's weight loss. hope i could be os some help to you

Princess22008 20 Feb 2010

I have lost 25 pounds so far and that is the main reason that I was put on this particular medication since I had gained so much on so many of the other psychotropic meds. I have to force myself to eat sometimes because i am just not hungry. I have been on it since the end of November.

Copwife 24 Jun 2010

Since November 2009, you lost 25 lbs? wow that is amazing. My doc took me off Lexapro 20mg, So the side effects of Cymbalta I dont have yet. I hope I loose as much weight as you :))))))

keyairuh 21 Feb 2010

cymbalta? the med for depression?? i take 60mg a day. i havent noticed any major weight loss. ive been taking it for roughly 6 months or so. im not really over weight, but i wouldnt mind shedding a couple pounds lol.