My front right shoulder muscle has been twitching for several days what does that mean?

mhelcl 15 Mar 2013

This coud be caused by various reasons. The main thing is for you too look back and try to anylize what have changed. Sometimes twitching can be caused be simple things such as changes in nutrition,stress levels,sleep quality,new medication or chnaged levels of physical activity using the shoulder muscle.
Initialy, try to take in plenty of liquids, with additional magnesium and potasium, good sleep, multi vitamin supplement and regular meditation are good in trying to address this problem. If it still persists, go see a doctor.

Anonymous 15 Mar 2013

Hello the net. I am not a doctor. It could be a nervous twitch, or a reaction to a drug or combination of drugs. I would get a professionals opinion. Regards pledge

nicholalvarez24 5 Dec 2013

Must see your doctor. I myself was experiencing this and some other twitching and it was malnutrition. Potassium was so low had to get it through an i.v. Because my poor or lack of eating had gone to long. Along with medicine and having to drink 7 ensures a day and many prescriptions. I am almost back to normal. There is a reason for twitching alot has to do with nerves and stress. Low vitamin levels especially potassium can run havoc on your body and heart. I found out how many low vitamin levels mimic other conditions. I did the whole wait it out myself and have been inpaitent more than i can speak off. better safe to check in with your doctor and ya get told its nothing other than a nervous twitch. Good luck and trust me just talk to the doctor. I am not trying to scare ya I am probably that strange girl that has wweird stuff happens to. Better safe than sorry take care of yourself as if you where your child. Don't worry about sounding silly going to the doctors.

nicholalvarez24 5 Dec 2013

Stimulant drugs used to treat narcolepay and adhd have this side effect. Caffeine is a stimulant as well.