Inserted into vagina was wondering if i have to take another one or it will still work
What happens if fluconazole 150mg capsule is inserted into the vagina instead?
- 26 Apr 2015 by Anonymous
- 26 April 2015
- fluconazole, vagina, capsule
- Email notification is off SubscribeYou will not be notified by email if someone answers your question.
- Close this question
Lock the question to stop all further answers and comments.
You put an oral tab in your vagina? That's a new one. It may and it may not. Its not intended for that so there is no info.
Oh me that's something I never heard of, its oral take by mouth, I don't know what the out come of that, call your Doctor when you can ask about it, he will know how to advise you better.
- Fluconazole Information for Consumers
- Fluconazole Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Fluconazole (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.