Can flonase cause aching teeth and gums?

endlessPred 2 May 2013

No. But many infections including thrush, gum disease, abscess tooth or other medications can do this.

Have you seen a dentist recently? Doctor? You should be evaluated so it does not become worse and more expensive to treat.

bluebyyou 27 Mar 2015

I've got news for YOU... I have used Flonase for 2 weeks... MY TEETH and GUMS are so sensitive I can hardly chew my food! I stopped using it and it went AWAY! I started again 2 days ago and in just one DAY the pain was back again! I threw it away!

Ilyn 30 Dec 2016

Totally agree that Flonase causes teeth sensitivity. My daughter is a dentist and could not find anything else wrong with my teeth. Saw other comments about the relationship of Flonase and teeth sensitivity so I stopped the Flonase and the pain went away. All teeth and gums are fine now. Gave a second try with same results so have discontinued the Flonase.