I had been taking Wellbutrin in conjunction with Lexapro for help with depression, anxiety, and nicotine cravings, and some other medicines for sleep apnea, transition related HRT, and seasonal allergies (Spironolactone, Estradiol Valerate, Montelukast, Loratadine). I had been taking ambien 10mg but stopped at my PCPs recommendation since I was still smoking and it caused an increase in blood clots and I no longer have a CPAP, but I'm taking melatonin and extra strength tums to help with my inability to get restful sleep and chronic nausea. I dont have another doctor visit until June but I've been told that my combination of medicine could be a reason why I've been having so much executive dysfunction. What should I do?
Drug interactions with Wellbutrin XL?
- 18 Apr 2021 by Kumatora
- 18 April 2021 (4 weeks ago)
- lexapro, wellbutrin, wellbutrin xl, depression, sleep apnea, anxiety, smoking cessation, nausea/vomiting, obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome, generalized anxiety disorder, nicotine, major depressive disorder, interaction, sleep, medicine, drug interaction, drug, hormone replacement therapy
That's quite a drug cocktail! I'd call and get a doctor's appointment sooner rather than waiting until June. Explain the problems you're having because you need professional advice.
This link is to the Drugs.com Interaction Checker and there are couple of interactions noted:
I hope this is of help to you.
Best regards and I hope you're feeling better quickly.
- Lexapro Drug Information
- Wellbutrin Drug Information
- Wellbutrin XL Drug Information
- Nicotine Drug Information
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.