Does Toradol make you feel high? Do people abuse it?

Ketorolac is indicated for short-term management of moderate to severe postoperative pain. Concerns about the high incidence of reported side effects led to restriction in its dosage and maximum duration of use. Maximum duration of treatment should not exceed 5 days for tablets (per package insert), or 2 days for continuous daily dosing with intravenous or intramuscular formulations. The ophthalmic formulation can be used instead of steroidal anti inflammatories in cases where a raised intraocular pressure (glaucoma) is to be avoided.

However, you could please seek more info from a pharmacist/doc who may have prescribed the med, take care.

caringsonbj 8 Mar 2011

I think there are sometimes exceptions to the rules but this is clearly not suupose to be, for pain that is long lasting you make the choices to use other medications appropriate for the situation, sometimes you see Toradol used by certain OB/GYN doctor's when they choose light sedation, from experience I can say that this medication does cause a euphoric feeling I can't say about the pills but I can speak about the injection. when you have any doubts or concerns it is better to consult a physician. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us.