Skip to main content

Does anyone have the side affect of feeling the need to urinate frequently on vyvanse?

Answers

Bsteinbrueck 28 Nov 2011

Dude... I have always wondered if that's what started my problems with going to the bathroom. I don't necessarily go frequently, but as soon as I have to go, I HAVE to go!
The problem is that this could be caused by a lot of different things and I don't think it says anything about that in the drug facts for Vyvanse. But it was the only thing I could think of that was different when I started having problems... so yeah I'm curious to see what other people have to say!
-B

Gypsycellist 23 Feb 2019

The first day taking Vyvanse I was up all night going to the bathroom. The overwhelming need to go pee was constant and even though I drink a lot of water and urinate somewhat frequently, it was nothing like after I started the medication. So, yes. I definitely think there is a side effect of having the urge to go pee on Vyvanse.