What's the difference between tramadol hcl 50 mg tablet and tramadol -acetaminophen 37.5-325?

kaismama 17 Feb 2014

One is a combo med. Personally I think the combined one is useless. It only has the 37,5 of tramadol and you have to deal with being careful you don't get too much tylenol. Plain tramadol is cheaper too. 50 mg of tramadol is barely enough.

Delila 18 Feb 2014

The first is simply Tramadol (50mg dose) - no other medication added. The second is a combination of Tramadol (37.5mg dose) and Acetaminophen (325mg dose). You can combine Tramadol (50mg) and Acetaminophen (500mg) yourself, for a better analgesic combination

Katswhitewolf 2 Nov 2016

The Tylenol one is coated and may be easier on the stomach... I can not take the plan Tramadol... only this one or the very small all day extended release Tramadol but my insurance quit covering the latter