Is diazepam the same as valium ?

Diazepam is the generic name for valium.

yes, it is. Valium is a brand name of diazepam made by Roche.

Want to pack in diazepam,cold turkey way no option!! as been buying them of streets?

been on valium/diazepam,for over 10 years now,not due to drug misuse,its was down tp ptsd and chronic anxiety..anyway,5 years ago my gp left the ...

Does anyone take Valium (diazepam) for Fibromyalgia (FM) and Chronic Myofascial pain?

I have been on Valium since 2004. initially for CMP and continued with it when FM was diagnosed. My Dr stopped it recently he could not justify why. ...

Diazepam - Is taking 2mg of valium occasionally but long term ok ?

I have just started taking 2mg of Valium and found it works well for the times when I need it. I am a little anxious about being able to get it for ...

Valium 2mg no longer produced?

I am a Valium 2 gram user for complex regional abdominal pain. I am one of the people that have found the generic replacements do not work. Or ...

Diazepam - What is the time span of one valium?

If i take a valuim. How long does it last for before u need another one? I took a 5mg one.