Can phentermine effect male urination?

Anonymous 15 Jan 2012

This side effect has not been documented.

I suggest you discuss it with your Dr.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/phentermine-side-effects.html

All the best,

maso.-

Limozine 13 Feb 2012

It certainly has affected mine. I've been on it for just over two months, and about a month in noticed that my urine flow was restricted, even when I had a full bladder.

jaslisb 17 Apr 2012

I am having the same issue. Did you find any answers?

Limozine 17 Apr 2012

No, I haven't found a solution. My doctor offered to put me on something else but the Adipex is working pretty good otherwise so I declined. I simply try not to take more than I absolutely need to keep my appetite in check.

bslon 24 Feb 2013

I have experienced similar issue. I have terrible flow that causes me to pee several times a night. However I have went from 307 to 264 i 6 weeks. So, it may be worth it.

Kendel72 3 Aug 2017

I am 45 year old male, I have taken Phentermine several times over 15 years. The one thing it has always did to me was restrict the flow of urination while taking it, and another was occasional burning while I urinate. The burning is rare but The flow restriction is constant. My Dr told me before that it can cause your prostrate to inflame which pinches the urethra and slows down the flow.