can nystatin ointent,USP be used for warts?

No. Warts are caused by a virus. Nystatin ointment is only used to treat fungal and yeast infections of the skin.
see https://www.drugs.com/mtm/nystatin-topical.html

Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP 30g - For external use only. Not for Ophthalmic Use?

I have approximately 60-100+ white scale bumps starting from my ankles to 3/4 up my thigh area front & back. 3-4 scales in each bump. The inside ...

What is a safe way to address warts using natural remedies?

Warts are the small tumors on the skin which remain harmless almost all through one’s life. These are caused due to human papillomavirus (HPV) ...

Genital warts spreading, can I fight hpv?

... been using 3 times a week. Some warts seem to be decreasing in size, but at the same time they seem to be increasing in number. A few days ago ...

Are they genital warts!!! :-(?

Used nair got burnt. Where the burns were I saw some dark spots then after a while they looked like warts because I have a wart on the side of my ...

Why does a 20 yr old tube of Nystatin Cream USP work just as good as a new tube?

I had a an itch under my left armpit in Nov. after 2 weeks I went to the dr. and he gave me 100k usp nystatin. The itch went away in 2 days and I ...